Starting a business in Nigeria can be difficult, requiring 2X as many procedures and 3X the amount of time as in developed economies
Enable online submission of registration documents
Currently, business owners are unable to upload their documents online on the portal of the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Upload functionality available on CAC portal
- Eliminate physical visits to CAC locations
Integrate FIRS e-payment solution into CAC online portal
Business owners currently go through stress and delays in making payment to the FIRS for stamp duties
- Quick and convenient e-stamping process
Improve Reliability of CAC Online Portal
The CAC portal/servers experience frequent downtime, preventing business owners from quickly and efficiently registering their businesses.
- Uptime expected to be greater than 99%
- Increased confidence in CAC online process
Consolidate incorporation forms
Business owners hoping to start a business currently have to fill seven forms to facilitate incorporation process
- Single form required for incorporation
- Simplified application process